In Progress Defending a siege kills my gpu in Onira, Vladiv castle and Ov Castle

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Elmercader

Recruit
Summary: Gpu crash after entering into a siege
How to Reproduce: Defend a siege personally
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Siege
Media (Screenshots & Video): d3d_device_context_ -> Map at rglGPU_device::lock_texture Failed! The GPU device instance has been suspended
Computer Specs:
GPU: Rx 5600XT
GPU Driver Version: 23.12.1
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600XT
RAM:16 GB 2x8
Motherboard: msi b550 gaming edge wifi
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 512 GB M.2

CRASH - RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE
Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

CRASH - RGLGPU_DEVICE::LOCK_TEXTURE
Unfortunately, the crash you have experienced is a GPU crash. Sadly we can't directly offer support on these cases. You can try expanding the swap size on your hard disk but please note that it is not a solid fix. You can find more info regarding this here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
But this error only appears when i enter into a city or i want to defend personally. I dont think this is a gpu error. The Dxdiag says everything is ok after the gpu turns off. And the report error never finis its scan when i send this error. I see this error has around since the lunch...

Could be AMD driver bug, as

Or it could be a shader issue, old shaders can cause crashes. remove all 3 locations , redownload, reverify.

(1) Steam / Bannerlord
(2) "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord"
(3) "NVidia also keeps a shader cache located in %LOCALAPPDATA%\NVIDIA\DXCache and %LOCALAPPDATA%\NVIDIA\GLCache ..". probably also AMD.

Also probably the Cloud keeps a cache but I don't where that might be ?

Turned OFF Subsurface scattering FIXED MINE! No Crashes!!!!
Happy Bannerren!

Edit Update:
And power set to balance in control panel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom