Just another feedbacks/suggestions post (don't pay attention)

Users who are viewing this thread

Litteraly copying/pasting what I have already posted following the last Community Tales #9, both on Steam and this very forum.

Of course, most of us already know how pointless it is to make such suggestions towards TaleWorlds, since they seem to not care anymore.

In the meantime, we encourage you to continue sharing your feedback and ideas with us. Your input plays a crucial role in shaping the future of Bannerlord, and we value your ongoing support.

Want feedbacks and ideas ? Fine:

- diplomacy features
- dynasty features (similar to CK3)
- real relationships, interactions and roleplay in general (similar to CK3)
- laws/traditions/feudal social organisation (similar to CK3)
- custom cultures (to shape OUR OWN culture)
- troops creation/customisation (to shape OUR OWN army)
- cloths/armor crafting (to shape the style of OUR OWN culture and OUR OWN army)
- more armors/weapons in general
- more haircuts
- more banners customisations (it's called "BANNERLORD" after all)
- banners in battles (it's called "BANNERLORD" after all)
- better battlefields features (check "Immersive Battlefields" by ShutUpMalfoy on Nexus)
- real time reinforcements (check "Reinforcement System" by ShutUpMalfoy on Nexus)
- noble titles ("King", "Queen", "Prince", "Princess", etc)
- more minor factions (so the map won't be boring anymore)
- plagues/diseases
- randoms events (similar to CK3)
- massive foreign invasions
- religions
- boats
- feasts
- duels
- elephants
- animals hunting
- murder/assassination
- to serve as soldier
- no children/siblings clones
- characters losing skills, mostly physical, when getting older (makes sense)

BONUS:
- new areas/cities (playing in Calradia over and over is boring, just update the map, add new zones, islands, places, whatever, or implement procedural map creation like Civilization/Age of Wonders so we can enjoy our own new maps easily)

ALL OF THIS NATIVE AND WORKING so we don't have to heavily rely on mods anymore, experience series of crashes for ages and give up.

At this point you can rip off some mods for what I care.

Also check these Artem mods and suggestions, great ideas here as well:

- https://www.youtube.com/@Artem1s

Yes, this is a long list, but the early release has 4 years, full release ("full", really ?) has 2 years and current content is just too few, too late.

ENOUGH of petty updates with barely new features, a couple of armors and tons of fixes.

Don't release a game and then expect people to wait 10 years to see it completed, while selling it full price, it's dishonest.

You seriously need bring Bannerlord to the next level, for real, like ASAP, not in 2 more years.

Start listening to your own player base, for real, again.

Provide solid amounts of new features in a steady pace, please.

This what everyone expect from you, this is what we want, I can't be more specific.

These are my feebacks and ideas, hope this helps and that you got the memo this time.

Respectfully.

Last edited:
Most of these things are present or being added into my mods:

The mods deliver content faster than official updates. It has taken me years to develop these mods. TaleWorlds is not going to put in years of hard work worth in content.

In fact, at times they deliver content that overlaps with the mod, only it is inferior: the mod had functional Workshop upgrades and warehouses, which worked both for player and AI, only for the new workshop content to destroy these mechanics and replace warehouses with a player-only alternative. Meaning there arent actual warehouses for AI workshops and thus the mechanic does not affect the economy in any relevant way.

If you want to get more of these features done, consider using and supporting the mods.

Most of these things are present or being added into my mods:
The mods deliver content faster than official updates. It has taken me years to develop these mods. TaleWorlds is not going to put in years of hard work worth in content.

In fact, at times they deliver content that overlaps with the mod, only it is inferior: the mod had functional Workshop upgrades and warehouses, which worked both for player and AI, only for the new workshop content to destroy these mechanics and replace warehouses with a player-only alternative. Meaning there arent actual warehouses for AI workshops and thus the mechanic does not affect the economy in any relevant way.

If you want to get more of these features done, consider using and supporting the mods.

(Lazy readers > feel free to skip)

Thanks, I have around 2000 hours of gameplay and I use a lot mods, Bannerkings being in my list (and one of my fav btw, very good work). I'm an active part of the community by supporting/endorsing mods, as well as giving feedbacks, mostly on Nexusmods.

Thing is, I'm sick with mods.

Or let me correct this: I'm sick with this game over relying on mods.

Not talking about bunny ears or a new set of armors, but core features that should be part of the base game. Diplomacy, Bannerkings and countless others, everyone that experience this Bannerlord nonsense know what I'm talking about..

Problem with mods ? Kind of obvious: compatibilty. Between mods or with a game version.

For every new patch incoming = chances some mods won't work anymore. And those meaningless new patchs/small fixes are constantly applied, turning the game experience into a nightmare for both players and modders.

Some mods are updated, others aren't because some modders don't have time for this or simply gave up (which is perfectly fair and understandable).

If a mod isn't updated, players lose a feature (even several) they are used to play with, the experience isn't the same anymore, saves don't work anymore and frustration is lurking.

Four years of this nonsense, of endless patchs with barely new additions, stupid Community Tales posts leading to nowhere, barely a road map, you name it.

I'm not even playing Bannerlord anymore to be fair. Just checking what's new about it from time to time, which means...new mods only or players wondering what the future of Bannerlord could be (if a future still exists ?).

But once again, I'm sick with mods, I'm sick with this game relying on mods.

I'll spare you the trouble to reply this: "no one forces anyone to use mods." or "no one is saying we should have an heavily modded playthrough."

(yeah I can actually read your mind folks, it's magic).

Turns out Bannelord without mods is an incomplete grind feast that becomes dull after a few in-game years.

So yes, we use mods to spice it up, knowing it's a vicious circle leading to endless compatibility tests and crashes.

In a perfect (real) world, TaleWorlds would have done it's job by listening its community. Mods would have just been here to spice our game up with easily removable features, nothing critical messing with saves or a wrong game version

For anyone thinking I'm a sole whinny player asking for the moon, be my guest, check here and witness players reactions from page one to the last (still going, same story for every previous Community Tales posts). This very forum is also full of players showing similar amount of frustration.

This 49,99$US joke lasted long enough.

Last edited:
The list is not long, all this should have been in the game for a long time. A man created a mod where he did a lot from the list. The developers have a whole office of programmers

Back
Top Bottom