In Progress Riveted fine steel spear pommel don't look correct in battles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: The riveted fine steel spear pommel piece looks like it have screws in both the crafting table AND in the character viewer, but when you load into a battle, suddenly its all gone. Seems like a potential LOD fail.
How to Reproduce: Go into a battle
Have you used cheats and if so which: No mod or cheats enabled.
Scene Name (if related): All of them.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

It's the same thing with some polearm blades as well where the texture alpha is inverted. This has been here for years, and I there should be a fix for them.

Last edited:
The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

This is the image below. Only in battles does it not have the bolts/screws. However, if you have a weapon with this spear pommel in an inventory screen, character screen as well as in the crafting menu, you can clearly see they also have the bolts.

Screenshot-2024-04-17-051032.png

no-screws.png

I don't believe this pommel exists in the current game start weapons, so you have to actively make items from the crafting menu to get it. I love the visual bolts/screws, so I am hoping the LOD for it can be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom